Come and stay with us to visit the beautiful Niagara Region this fall! With lots to do, there is something for everyone. Be sure to check our Niagara Falls hotel packages to get the most out of your stay.
Looking for an activity or event? Here are a few in the area over the month of October.
- Balls Falls Thanksgiving Festival in Niagara. 130 selected Artisans displaying and selling their creative wares such as pottery, paintings, jewelry, lawn ornaments and clothing
- World’s Greatest Live Tribute Show Legends in Concert at the Fallsview Casino Resort: Celine Dion, The Blues Brothers, Tina Turner, Neil Diamond and Roy Orbison
- Harvest Feast Dinner at Peller Estates Winery, October 10th
- Boo at the Zoo, October 10th at Safari Niagara. Children 0-12 years of age dressed in costume get free admission and free Trick or Treating throughout the Park.
- 17 Time Grammy Award Winner, Tony Bennett takes the stage at the Fallsview Casino, October 15th and 16th.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at Niagara Brewing Company, mix and mingle with Brewmaster Gord Slater and enjoy Bavarian fare with beer pairings.
- Halloween would be the same without attending Oh Canada, Eh’s production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, October 23rd – November 7th.
- Niagara Falls International Marathon, October 25th
- Go Batty at the Bird Kingdom on October 31st, children receive free admission.
- Haunt Manor Hayrides and Haunted House, open on the weekend from October 2 – November 1
- Howell’s Family Pumpkin Farm, weekends in October, fun for the whole family.
This post is also available in: French