The Niagara Falls region has lots to offer over the winter months with lots to do inside and out. Whether you are a lover of ice wine, a music enthusiast or just want to catch the out the last month of the outdoor light show over the falls – you are sure to be entertained.
Here’s a look at upcoming events:
- Niagara Ice Wine Festival runs on the weekends in January 22-24/29-31
- Festival of Lights continues in January until the end of the month with Fireworks over the Falls on Fridays and nightly Laser Shows
- Performing at the Fallsview Casino Resort in February are Artists such as Taylor Dayne and Michael Bolton.
- Valentine’s Day on Sunday February 14th which is on the same weekend as Family Day Monday February 15th.
- Mardi Gras Celebration at Reif Estate Winery, an annual marche style tasting when they usher in spring with scrumptious southern cuisine
- The Leahy’s performing at the Scotiabank Convention Centre on March 19th.
- The Greater Niagara Region Home and Garden Show on March 4 – 6
- Flashback to the 80’s with Duran Duran performing at the Fallsview Casino March 25 and 26.
- Steven Tyler performing at the Fallsview Casino March 29 – 31
This post is also available in: French