- Our family restaurant is a great way to start your day.
Open from 7am – 11am.
- Visit our gift shop for affordable souvenir items
- On-site parking – applicable charges apply.
- Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool and sauna.
Open from 8am – 10pm.
- Our outdoor wading pool and sundeck is a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing. Open in season from 8am – 10pm.
Amenities in all rooms:
- 120 deluxe, bright and spacious rooms
- Free Wireless internet access available
- Smoke free hotel
- Queen size beds
- 25″ LED TV
- Coffee maker, alarm clock radio, hair dryer
- Iron and ironing boards
- Direct dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- All public spaces and restaurant are non smoking
Amenities in some rooms:
The hotel also has specialty rooms such as our Honeymoon Suites and Family Rooms. The Honeymoon Suite has a king size bed, heart shaped Jacuzzi and separate full bathroom. For families, upgrade to a room with two queen beds, sofa bed, fridge and microwave.
Our family restaurant is located on-site next to our main lobby. We serve all your breakfast favourites. We are within walking distance of plenty of other restaurants such as TGIF, Applebee’s, Montana’s, Tony Roma’s and more.
On-Site Family Restaurant
Breakfast is available in the morning at our on-site family restaurant.
Great breakfast specials, and we also have a kids’ menu.
Below is a list of restaurants – closest to farthest away from Travelodge By The Falls in meters.
Tony Roma’s (12m)
Johnny Pepper’s Great Italian Grill (23m)
Afghan Kabob (35m)
Four Brothers (42m)
Egglissio Breakfast (130m)
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar (160m)
Bravo Pizzeria & Grill (190m)
T.G.I Friday’s (220m)
Casablanca ( 270m)
Sparks Steak & Seafood (270m)
Qila Halal Resturant (290m)
Skylon Tower Resturant (290m)
Boston Pizza (850m)
Johnny Rocos (2.3 KM)